Re: Properties in OWL

From: Xie Guotong <guotongxie@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 01:39:34 +0000
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I think this is an issue of great importance.I've a question
now.rdf:Property is an instance of rdfs:Class.
From RDFS specification,we know that "The rdfs:domain of rdfs:subClassOf is
rdfs:Class. The rdfs:range of rdfs:subClassOf is rdfs:Class."
Then why we can not use rdfs:subClassOf in definition of a Property.
In order to express my idea more concretely,I've a sample here.I want to
model a fact that People Love People,and the Love is a complex property
with its own property.My OWL description is as follows.I'm looking forward
to your comments and feedbacks that if it's right.:-),or what's wrong?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE wme [
     <!ENTITY rdf  "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" >
     <!ENTITY rdfs "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#" >