Re: Accessibility and RDF

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:36:51 -0500
To: "lisa seeman" <seeman@netvision.net.il>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hi Lisa!

I think the metadata based Annotea annotations and shared bookmarks will
help accessibility (by making commenting in the context of the document,
navigation and organization of information easier) although it is not
directly an accessibility project.

http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/
http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/User/Papers.html

Marja