RE: Properties in OWL

Hi Yongchun  -

You may be interested in the example OntologyInterop2, which is live online
at www.reengineeringllc.com.  It illustrates how to reason about units and
to convert between them when necessary.

The notation is different from OWL (more end-user-ish).  But it allows all
sorts of useful inferences that do not seem to be possible in OWL itself.

                                 Cheers,   -- Adrian

                                            INTERNET BUSINESS LOGIC

                                              www.reengineeringllc.com

Dr. Adrian Walker