RDF & Jena Question

From: <frozados@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:31:26 -0300
To: "Jena Group" <jena-dev@yahoogroups.com>, "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hello, i am doing my thesis and now i have to develope something to show
the usability of RDF.

Yesterday i read a paper called "How to Build your Own Onthology" and i
saw how important is an Onthology. I underestand what is an Onthology.

Then, i think that i can develope a Library portal that find books between
Universities because i can insert books into my catalogue using the same
metadata or Onthology of other Universities. If i can do this, i can show
how important is RDF and metadata standadars.

Now, i want to know if someone has papers about how to develop this or how
can i search books or information that manage the same metadata as i manage.

thanks a lot,
Federico.

FiberTel, el nombre de la banda ancha http://www.fibertel.com.ar