No subject given

From: elacazed <elacazed@actia.fr>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 16:27:47 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hi,

It's me again.

I've succeeded in adding RDF data to my XML files, and I have an XML Schema to
validate the xml files... But I still have some problems :

In our data, we can have several instances of the same resource (IE : an entity,
such as a society, might appear several times)

For example :

<rdf:RDF>
    <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://...">
    <!-- author -->
    <author>
        <rdf:Description rdf:about="mailto:elacazed@actia.fr">
            <firstName>Etienne</firstName>
            <name>Lacazedieu</name>
            <entity>
                <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.actia.fr">
                    <code>ACTIA</code>
                    <name>actia</name>
                </rdf:Description>
            </entity>
        </rdf:Descritpion>
    </author>
    <approval>
        <rdf:Description rdf:about="mailto:validator@actia.fr">
            <firstName>John</firstName>
            <name>Validator</name>
            <entity>
                <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.actia.fr">
                    <code>ACTIA</code>
                    <name>actia</name>
                </rdf:Description>
            </entity>
        </rdf:Descritpion>
    </approval>

My problem is that when the RDF graph is built, the resource
"http://www.actia.fr" appears correctly, as the objet of 2 predicates (entity),
but the name and code of the resource appear twice!

Is there a way to fix this???

Another problem is that if the exemple above is correct for an RDF parser, I
could not find a way to validate this with an XML schema, unless all the
elements are in the rdf: namespace....I'm aware that it's more an XML Schema
related question, but if you know a solution to "mix" namespaces like this, It
would be really great!

Thanks for your answers,

Etienne Lacazedieu