Announce: TreeHugger - XSLT over RDF (very alpha)

From: Damian Steer <D.M.Steer@lse.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:47:26 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

(This information was correct last week when I first tried to post
it. Maybe this one will get through...)

I've just hacked together an experimental Saxon [1] extension called
'TreeHugger' which is an attempt to map XPath into an RDF context (see
also RDFTwig [2]). I think the best way to describe it is as giving an
RDF model the appearance of an 'ideal' XML serialisation. You can see
an example at:

<http://rdfweb.org/people/damian/treehugger/>

It requires Saxon 6.5.3 and Jena2 [3].

I've only had it compiling for two days, so expect some quirks :-)
Source and a better write up will follow.

Damian Steer

[1] Saxon: http://saxon.sourceforge.net/
[2] RDFTwig: http://rdftwig/sourceforge.net/
[3] Jena2: http://www.hpl.hp.com/semweb/jena2.htm