Re: Question about rdf test case

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:02:17 -0400
Rahul Singh <kingtiny@DriveRDF.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am running drive through the test cases and have a question about
> the positive test case
>
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-seq-representation/Manifest.rdf#test001
>
> The input document is
>
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-seq-representation/test001.rdf
>
> and the expected output is
>
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-seq-representation/test001.nt
>
> Its an rdf:parseType="Collection" list and the expected triples (as
> per the test case) are [1].
>
> Since its an rdf:parseType="Collection" each node in the list should
> have an arc (rdf:type) that points to rdf:List as per the syntax spec.
>
> But the test case output is missing these arcs.
>
> The W3C validator produces output according to the test case and
> against the spec.
>
> Drive produces triples[2] as specified in the spec [3] and the RDF
> Primer [4].
>
> Could someone please point me towards which is correct - the test-case
> and the W3C Validator or the syntax spec and the primer.

The test case and the validator because the syntax of collections was
slightly modified to remove that triple after the last published rdf/xml
syntax working draft.

The editor's drafts of all RDF Core WG specs are listed from the
RDF Core WG home page:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/

All the editor's drafts there are works in progress, not official and
can change at any time.

In this case, you just need to remove that one triple to fix it.

Dave