NTC utility doesn't want to play

From: Rahul Singh <kingtiny@DriveRDF.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:34:20 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi,

I am trying to use the NTC utility at
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/utils/ntc/ to compare .nt
files but it doesn't seem to like me.

I built it and it keeps saying that the files dont match even when they
do. Maybe I don't understand how its supposed to work. I am just trying
the samples (First.001, Second.002 etc etc) with the utility and this is
what I am getting.

Any help will be apprecaited before I start wading through the code.

ntc -d  Second.001 First.001
First model read:
Dump of model.
Static triples:
<foo:bar> <random:p2> "hoho" .
<foo:bar> <random:p1> <o1> .
Anonymous triples:
Done.
Second model read:
Dump of model.
Static triples:
Anonymous triples:
Done.
Comparing models:
Non-anonymous statement sets of different size
They don't match

It doesn't seem to be reading the second model.

Cheers,

Rahul Singh
kingtiny@DriveRDF.org