Re: [Schema-search] tools "speaking" languages

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:13:42 -0400
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: RDF Interest Group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

* Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org> [2003-08-04 06:57-0400]

> Hi folks,
>
> in another part of my life I am trying to track some information about pieces
> of software. There are a couple of language-related bits of information I
> need to deal with.
>
> One of the is the interface languages available. It seemed to me that it
> would be reasonable to claim a tool "writes" a language (in the sense of
> Inkel's vocabulary at http://purl.org/net/inkel/rdf/schemas/lang/1.1# for
> those who know it) if it has an interface in that language.

Possibly slight tangent, but you might nose around the Mozilla
localization work, good chance that's represented in .rdf files behind
the scenes.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_howto.html
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=10964&group_id=52258
http://www.ash.ne.jp/~mal/mozilla/d/
http://l18n.mozdev.org/index.html
http://books.mozdev.org/html/mozilla-chp-11.html
(some of those are in Japanese, but have links you might follow)

--danbri