Re: RDF -- venn diagram for resources, literals, properties, statements?

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:43:39 +0100
To: "Waqar Hasan" <hasan@dbwizards.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

At 19:03 27/04/2003 -0700, Richard H. McCullough wrote:
>Everything is a Resource.
>Everything is either a Class or an Individual.
>All classes are subclasses of Resource.
>is available now.

It is also wrong.

I suggest you follow Sandro's advice and look that the latest RDF working
drafts rather than M&S.  The concepts doc Sandro referred to will be
useful, but if you really want to get into the semantics you should look at:

I'm also not sure I agree with Richard's answers to your questions, e.g.
I'm not aware of any requirement that the class rdf:Statement is disjoint
from rdf:Property, if that is what you were asking.