Re: readable N-Triples for camera.owl

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:17:35 +0100
To: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@cdepot.net>
cc: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I said:
>>   http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/ntriples/

Yeah, I should remove that since it shouldn't touch anything inside
<urls> at all in N-Triples.

It isn't possible to validate that any URI is absolute.  The most
general thing you can validate is that it starts [a-z][a-z0-9]+
followed by ":" - see the URI specs and then check any schemes you
happen to know about such as http where you can distinguish absolute
and relative.

Dave