Re: (Updated) Camera Ontology

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:12:22 -0700
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "Costello,Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>, "Jacobs,David B." <djacobs@mitre.org>, "Sabbouh,Marwan" <ms@mitre.org>

Roger
Notice that I used lower case for the "lens" Property/Part.
Your upper case "Lens" can be the Class that is the range of the "lens"
Property/Part.
Then, in my (your) example,
"ccc" ("Hasselblad_500V") is the value of the Property/Part "lens",
and "ccc" ("Hasselblad_500V") is an instance of the Class "Lens".
Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;