Re: Recommend a book on knowledge modeling?

From: Jimmy Cerra <jimbobbs@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:08:16 -0400
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Here's what I'm reading right now:

"XML topic maps : creating and using topic maps for the Web"
  Edited by Jack Park and Sam Hunting.
  Copyright 2003 Pearson Education, Inc.
  ISBN 0-201-74960-2

  Review: This book often reminds me of "Charles Goldfarb's XML
Handbook."  Note that the technology discussed - Topic Maps - is related
to RDF.  There is a lot of "long-haired" philosophical discourse in the
beginning chapters; however, "XML Topic Maps" still has enough practical
value to recommend.

If you don't like that book, then you might want to read "Professional
XML Meta Data" by Wrox Press.  I haven't personally read the book, but
it was referred to me as a good source of info.

Hope that's what you were looking for!

--
James F. Cerra