Re: RDF Schema Validator

From: William Lefurgy <wlef@loc.gov>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:27:33 -0400
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I'd also like to know about tools in addition to RDFSuite that can
validate RDFS.  Seems like there is a real (and probably growing) need
for this.

Bill

>>> "Leo Sauermann" <leo@ist.org> 04/11/03 07:37AM >>>

Hi,

I wrote a schema for Musicbrainz and I want to check if I did it
right.

Are there any RDF Schema validators I can use that:
- Import my RDF Schema
- Then validate some RDF files against the schema

ICSForth RDFSuite is a little bit too heavy for me, is there a website
or Jena implementation available ?

Thanks for any help
(if there is one - > why is it not in dave beckett's list?)

Leo