Reviews Sought - OWL Last Call Working Drafts

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:15:39 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

The Web Ontology WG is pleased to announce the publication of five
last call WD's for the OWL Web Ontology Language.  Our WG has made
its best effort to address all comments received to date, and we seek
confirmation that the comments have been addressed to the
satisfaction of the community, allowing us to move forward as a
Proposed Recommendation following the Last Call process.

The following are our Working Drafts in Last Call:
* OWL Web Ontology Language Overview
* OWL Web Ontology Language Reference
* OWL Web Ontology Language Guide
* OWL Web Ontology Language Semantics and Abstract Syntax
* Web Ontology Language (OWL) Use Cases and Requirements

Comments should be sent to public-webont-comments@w3.org.  Comments
are due by 9 May, 2003.

For further information see: