RE: Database to RDF(s) question

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:04:02 +0200
To: "Vangelis Vassiliadis" <vassiliadis@the.forthnet.gr>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I had a play with exposing RDBMS as RDF using Java (wiring Jena to JDBC),
and wrote it up for 'Pro XML Meta Data' (Wrox). The motivation was really
just to demonstrate that it could be done (after checking first that it
could ;-) so what's in there isn't particularly amazing. I only scraped the
surface of using DB metadata (through JDBC) to define the RDF. The code
should be on wrox.com (I should still have it here somewhere, just it'll
take a bit of finding).

Cheers,
Danny.

---