(Announce) Sesame 0.6 released

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@aidministrator.nl>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:13:34 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hello everyone,

With great pride we announce release 0.6 of Sesame, the RDF/RDF Schema
storage and querying architecture.

New features in this release include the Ontology Middleware Module by
OntoText (see http://www.ontotext.com/omm/), which allows advanced
features such as change tracking, security and partial DAML+OIL reasoning.

Also, overall performance has been improved significantly, we have
improved the Web user interface, and several bugs have been fixed.

For a full overview of changes or to download the new release visit the
Sesame project page at:

   http://sourceforge.net/projects/sesame/

An online demonstration of Sesame can be found at:

   http://sesame.aidministrator.nl/

As always, we welcome your comments and questions.

Best regards,

Jeen Broekstra & Arjohn Kampman
--
jeen.broekstra@aidministrator.nl