RE: Non-Text Literals

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:05:22 +0300
To: <dehora@eircom.net>, <ashley@semantic.org>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Well, I thought to, but decided to answer the specific question
that was being asked, presuming that there were good reasons for
capturing the image as a literal rather than simply referring to
it by URI. I.e., I was taking it as a technical question, rather
than a methodology question.

But, yes, I agree the more optimal methodology would be to give the
image a URI and reference it thus.

Patrick