Re: TRANSFORM SVG2RDF

As well as IsaViz, and Danny's work, RDFAuthor uses this kind of approach. I
proposed a bit of metadata that could be added to SVG to ensure that it
represents RDF in a way that would allow for round-trip of the data -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2002May/0095 - based on
ideas put forward by Damian Steer (author of RDF Author) and Danny Ayers,
among others.

And yes, what Danny says about seperating the model from the view and control
of the data is important - not least for accessibility.

There has been work on an XSLT-based RDF parser, so presumably it can be used
(XSLT is Turing-complete) if you want. Implementation details are to some
extent up to the implementor, although there are some design principles that
are generally valuable.

Cheers

Chaals