RDF Guide

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 13:52:28 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, www-rdf-logic@w3.org

I generally don't bother posting "I added new stuff" messages about
my RDF resource guide, but hey, it has just turned 4 years old so
this is my weak excuse for some promotion :)

Have a look at

  Dave Beckett's Resource Description Framework (RDF) Resource Guide

where I have collected hundreds of resources (sic) on RDF and
related technologies.

You can also subscribe to the RSS 1.0 (RDF) feed of them items at
either directly in your own news syndicator tool or via various
web-based aggregators such as Meerkat, Syndic8 etc.