The Semantic Web... in Haiku

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 12:30:06 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

http://infomesh.net/2002/swhaiku/
- An Introduction / to the hard Semantic Web / in simple Haiku

Since everyone I've shown this to so far has said "man", I've taken that as
a sign of approval and decided to release it here. It's basically a
recasting of bits of An Introduction to the Semantic Web [1], but in haiku,
and with the addition of an XML RDF tutorial (no less).

I got the inspiration from my own earlier WCAG in Haiku article [2], which
you'll probably enjoy/loathe as much as you do the new Semantic Web haiku
thing. Comments, especially of the "this verse has too many syllables!"
variety, and whatnot are most welcome.

Cheers,

[1] http://infomesh.net/2001/swintro/
[2] http://infomesh.net/2001/08/wcaghaiku/