Newsgroups for newbies

From: Tony Fleming <tfleming_100@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:44:00 +0000
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi,

Im just starting to find out more about RDF. I have an idea of the basic
concepts behind RDF and XML but no programming experience in either. I
obviously need a place where I can ask VERY basic questions about how RDF is
supposed to work etc. so that I can determine how I can best apply it to my
area of work (local government). Would this be the most appropriate news
group or is there another site youd recommend?

Thanks

Tony Fleming