  From: Richard H. McCullough
  To: seth@robustai.net
  Cc: Danny Ayers ; David Menendez ; rdfig
  Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 1:45 PM
  Subject: Re: Contexts (spinoff from copy and wrap rdf statements)

  You are absolutely right.
  Pretending a "part" is an "attribute" may cause trouble as we try to use it.

  I'm saying: from my experience, it's easier to work with attributes than with parts.
  Maybe it's time for me to do some more work with parts.
  Dick McCullough
  knowledge := man do identify od existent done
  knowledge haspart list of proposition