Re: Contexts (spinoff from copy and wrap rdf statements)

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 04:39:11 -0800
To: "Danny Ayers" <danny666@virgilio.it>, "David Menendez" <zednenem@psualum.com>, "rdfig" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Re: Contexts (spinoff from copy and wrap rdf statementIn a confusing situation like this, you just have to step back and ask yourself, what entities do I have in reality?  Say,
    John Doe the person
    graph with info about John Doe
    document with info about John Doe
Now, what properties do each of these entities have?

I think cross-reference properties are generally safe, because they're just bookkeeping, and usually not involved in any logical inferences.

Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart list of proposition