Re: possible confusion about tabula rasa context (KR and RDF Redux)

Dick McCullough said:
KR's built-in "tabula rasa" context says:
That's a bit misleading: "tabula rasa" defines high-level classes including "entity","attribute","action", etc.,
but the much of the information listed comes directly from the syntax.
For this example, the syntax structure already tells us we're talking about an action:
    entity do action to final characteristic done
and KR can automatically classify entity, action & final characteristic.
For an attribute (adjective/adverb type properties) the syntax is
    existent has attribute = value
and KR can automatically classify the property (as in RDF-MT inferences)

Similar automatic classifications (inferences) are performed with each KR syntax structure.
In some cases, there is an "automatic" attribute -- a variable which
can be used to turn the automatic inferences off,
or used to select a different automatic inference.

For those of you who are starting to get nervous about KR using all the wrong (non-RDF) words:
KR has a "sameAs" property; it is named "is".  All I have to do to match your context is throw
in a few aliases:
    existent is Resource
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart list of proposition