Re: Contexts (spinoff from copy and wrap rdf statements)

David Menendez wrote:

> At 1:04 PM -0800 2002-11-21, Seth Russell wrote:
>
>> I totally agree.  I really don't understand why we can't just agree to
>> refer to the set of triples (the model) encoded by the document at
>> <urlA> as <urlA#ThisGraph>.
>

> What about graphs that are not encoded by documents with URIs?

Ok, take for example the graph of all RSS items that contain the key
word phrases "Star Trek", "uiversal translator", and "GroupFormingHere".
  Granted there is no particular document that encodes that graph at
2:15 AM on 11/22/2002.  But it is still our intention to find this graph
and give it a URI so we can talk about it, right?   Is that your
question?

Seth Russell