Re: RDF vocabulary definitions

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:45:16 -0800
To: "David Menendez" <zednenem@psualum.com>
Cc: "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
re: RDF vocabulary definitionsI am still baffled by your RDF-MT equations.
Are you saying that
    rdfs:Property is an individual of rdfs:Class
instead of
    rdfs:Property is a subclass of rdfs:Class

I'd like to stick to identifying the nature of rdfs:Property & rdfs:Class,
since I know that they are concepts, and I know what concepts are.
I do not know what your RDF-MT symbols are.
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart list of proposition