Re: RDF vocabulary definitions

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:14:48 -0800
To: "Danny Ayers" <danny666@virgilio.it>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Re: RDF vocabulary definitionsThat paragraph contradicts itself.  It sometimes considers extensions to consist of individuals only, and sometimes considers extensions to consist of individuals and classes.
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart list of proposition