  From: Jon Hanna
  To: RDF-Interest
  Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 10:57 AM
  Subject: RE: definitionOf

  > No.

  An accurate answer perhaps, but not a useful one. Please remember that some
  of us are hackers, not logicians.

  What makes "Jon Hanna" operate at a different level to "Man" or "Animal".
  Certainly there are some things that are true of "Jon Hanna" that are not
  true of "Man", and some true of "Man" that are not true of "Animal".

  However I wish to know what difference needs to be stated at the level we
  are working at here beyond the fact that "Man" and "Animal" are Classes and
  "Jon Hanna" is not.

  In other words what objection do you have to one treating "Man" as a
  individual, and allowing creationists to say <_:Man> <dc:creator> <_:God>
  and evolutionists to refute this! Or if this is not treating "Man" as an
  individual, why is it not?