RE: [xml-dev] RDF : Headless Triples syntax

I've not read the paper properly yet, but first impressions - I like the
idea of using XLink very much, but the result does seem to be excessively
verbose, perhaps it's just the examples. I'm assuming there are good reasons
for including the (lengthy!) typing info, and for not including the
vocabulary namespaces in the docs declaration and using constructions like
xlink:arcrole=dc:creator.

Danny Ayers

Semantic Web Log :
http://www.citnames.com/blog

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer