Re: RDF query languages

From: Alberto Reggiori <areggiori@webweaving.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:34:58 +0100
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
To: "Ignacio Nodal" <inodal@teleline.es>

On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 12:43  AM, Ignacio Nodal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> could anyone tell me which RDF Query Languages are the most important
> ones (the most used) and which
> features make them better than others?

Hello Ignacio,

there is a survey maintained about query and rules languages use cases
and examples at

http://rdfstore.sourceforge.net/2002/06/24/rdf-query/

in the general list of use cases there also references to some
implementations in several different programming languages

hope this helps

Alberto