Linking an RDF instance to its RDF Schema

From: <MDaconta@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:09:26 EST
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Hi All,

Working with protege recently, It can generate both an RDF
Schema and separate instance documents conforming to the
schema; however, there is no direct, explicit link between the RDF Schema and

its instance document.  Why not?

I notice that the RDF Schema spec and the Primer are both silent on
this issue.  As this is different than the process for XML documents,
I would think an explanation or justification is in order.

Regards,

 - Mike
Michael C. Daconta
Director, Web & Technology Services