RE: [xml-dev] RDF : Headless Triples syntax

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:43:13 +0100
To: "John Cowan" <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
Cc: "Xml-Dev" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>, "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

>Your rdf:D element is the same as rdf:Description, with an implied
>rdf:about
>attribute whose value is "".

Thanks John, I should have made that clear myself ;-)

I can understand the need for an <rdf:RDF> wall around embedded RDF in the
current syntax (to keep its Gothic structure out of sight). If however the
RDF was restricted to (decapitated) one-layer statements, I reckon an
<rdf:D> ha-ha is adequate.