RE: RDF, RDFS and DAML+OIL benifits over XML (fwd)

 I could see the 1st page only of this article - but the beginning is promising ...

  Vladimir Rykov

--

  Regards   P bI K O B  B. B.  MOCKBA

Vladimir Rykov, PhD in Computational Linguistics,
 MOSCOW
http://rykov.narod.ru/
Engl. http://www.blkbox.com/~gigawatt/rykov.html
Tel +7-903-749-19-99