RE: xml(s), rdf(s), daml+oil: search for comparing papers / usage of daml+oil/owl

From: Oscar Corcho <ocorcho@fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 13:59:26 +0100
To: David Greiff <david.greiff@imk.fraunhofer.de>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hello David,

Maybe you can find interesting these works from Asunción Gómez-Pérez and me:

"A Roadmap to Ontology Specification Languages". Corcho, O.; Gómez-Pérez,
A. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering
and Knowledge Management (EKAW'00). Juan-les-Pins. France. October, 2000.

"Ontology Languages for the Semantic Web". Gómez-Pérez, A.; Corcho, O.
IEEE Intelligent Systems, January/February 2002.

Oscar Corcho