Re: Mozilla XUL <-> Squish thing workie (fwd)

From: Ashley Yakeley <ashley@semantic.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:05:03 -0800
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, <mozilla-rdf@mozilla.org>, "RDF Interest Group" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

At 2002-11-03 11:20, Dan Brickley wrote:

>Idea is to make a little Ruby library for generating XUL templates given
>an RDF query in one of the various RDF query languages (Squish in this
>case).

I'm doing something a bit like this, except using Haskell instead of
Ruby, and Scheme instead of Squish. You can try the template parser at
<http://soupserver.sourceforge.net/template/>, or play around with my
"rselect" Scheme function at <http://soupserver.sourceforge.net/rselect/>.

It's still a work in progress and I've only recently started working on
XUL templates.

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA