Re: Contexts (not again!)

Just for the record here is SethBot's current translation of the passage
into Semenglish.

language: Semenglish
ThisMesage talkingFrom (SethBot Dictionary).

ReadyRuck
    type BackPack;
    label "Ready Ruck back pack";
    comment "The ideal pack for your most rugged adventures";
    productNumber "23456";
    packCapacity 45;
    usedFor Hiking.

language: English

That should, all software gremelins in order, round trip with DAML and
McCullough's KR grammar below.  The point of Semenglish is the same as
KR, to be as close to English as possible so that it is easy to read and
write, and at the same time be interoperable with formal grammars.
 Semenglish can lop off the namespaces because it alsway ~talks from~
some public or private dictionary.  This dictionary is maintained by a
person or group of people (or agents).   In the dictionary the namespace
of each word is known,  and its equivalences to other words in other
namespaces are also known.

... thanks for the plug, Danny

Seth Russell
http://radio.weblogs.com/0113759/