Re: bNodes again (Re: Container semantics (was Re: bNodes wanted))

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:52:25 -0400
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
> I happen to think that RDF does have some utility by itself.

You think one party can communicate useful information to another when
the only terms of which they share an understanding are those given in
RDF 1.0?  Hmmm.  You can communicate a variety of odd little facts, I
guess, but I can't imagine anything very useful without additional
shared terms.   Am I missing something?

    -- sandro