RE: bNodes wanted

Two cases where I use bNodes (which may be different to what they are meant
for):

1/ the thing is not web resource (people, organisations, email messages and
that Porsche I don't have)
2/ grouping to build information about a composite concept

Abusing the ontology for ISWC:

  <Researcher>
     <homepage rdf:resource='http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/afs'/>
     <name rdf:parseType="Resource">
        <first>Andy</first>
        <last>Seaborne</last>
     </name>
  </Researcher>

I am not a web resource but can be found by my homepage.  My name has
structure and this could be useful to retain.

You can refer to a bNode - you find it by query.  It is especially
interesting if you find more than one.  URIs don't really have such a
priviledged place - we could have all bNodes and a property "hasURI" and
then everything is found by query.

	Andy