Re: New WD's published

I believe this is due to a bug in IsaViz 1.0's SVG export module that
has been fixed and will be included in version 1.1

As it is not yet public, I am willing to generate the new SVG files for
the primer, as long as the people in charge of it make the source RDF
files available to me.

Emmanuel

P.S: you don't necessarily have to zoom out to see the graph. Just
panning in the northwest direction should be sufficient.

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis