JOB advert: ILRT seeks new Director

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 05:30:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, <dc-general@jiscmail.ac.uk>
cc: <f.tyson@bristol.ac.uk>

(apologies for multiple-sightings of this post)

Hi all

I wanted to make sure this advert was seen in the metadata and Semantic
Web community. I think the opportunity is interesting enough to merit
posting to these mostly technical lists! ILRT are in the process of
recruiting a new Director (details below).  It's a great place to work, as
is Bristol itself. ILRT has done some pretty interesting work in digital
libraries, RDF/XML and Semantic Web. See
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/aboutus/jobs for details of the job,
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/ for more about the Institute, and
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/  info on the ILRT SW group, which
is one of several related areas of activity at ILRT.

(details fwd'd below)

recruitment - ILRT Director

Please see http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/aboutus/jobs for recruitment
detail for a new Director here at ILRT.  We have extended the closing
date from 3rd to 10th May to enable emailing lists to be circulated.
thank you.

Frances Tyson
Institute Administrator, Institute for Learning and Research Technology
University of Bristol, 8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol  BS8 1HH
email: f.tyson@bristol.ac.uk
phone: 0117.928.7066
fax:  0117.928.7112