RE: OPML+RDF/XTM?

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:24:03 +0200
To: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@comcast.net>, "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi Thomas,

>OPML, with its authoring tool, is really good for whipping up lists, but it
>doesn't help you with the two things that make authoring topic maps (or rdf
>graphs) by hand hard:
>
>1) Handling many-to-many relationships, and
>2) Keeping track of what you have already defined, linking them together
>properly, and avoiding duplication.

hmm - I was thinking of an app slightly more aware than Radio's outliner,
which would certainly help on 2) (RDF query/db tools can do this, so why not
have one underneath the outliner?).
1) I reckon is trickier though. Perhaps you could suggest a case or two
which would likely be problematic?

Cheers,
Danny.