From: Seaborne, Andy [mailto:Andy_Seaborne@hplb.hpl.hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 5:08 PM
To: 'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'
Subject: RE: ANN: Joseki, an RDF server for Jena

> and use XML syntax for the triples - but not necessarily RDF XML syntax

Nigel,

Why didn't you use RDF XML syntax?

Joseki encodes an operation or the results into an RDF based message then
transmits that message.  It currently use N-Triples because this way needs
to have a way of encoding an arbitrary graph structure (but with lose of the
language tags).  Its too verbose as a long term solution.

	Andy