Re: (SeWeb) Final version of Call (fwd)

From: Jean-Luc Delatre <jld@club-internet.fr>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:41:31 +0100
To: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: acl@opus.cs.columbia.edu, bull_i3@univ-tln.fr, community@mlnet.org, cweb@inria.fr, daml-all@daml.org, dbworld@cs.wisc.edu, diglib@infoserv.nlc-bnc.ca, dl@dl.kr.org, elsnet-list@cogsci.ed.ac.uk, info-ic@biomath.jussieu.fr, ISWORLD@listserv.heanet.ie, news-announce-conferences@uunet.uu.net, ontoweb-language-sig@cs.man.ac.uk, sigmedia@dfki.uni-sb.de, www-rdf-logic@w3.org, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Ian Horrocks wrote:

>               CALL FOR LATE-BREAKING TOPICS: POSTERS ONLY
>            1st International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC2002)
>                    June 9-12th, 2002, Sardinia, Italy
>                       http://ISWC.semanticweb.org/
>                             Deadline: April 25, 2002
>
> The First International Semantic Web Conference is now accepting
> submissions of Late-Breaking Topics/Posters.
 [snip]
> At least one author must register for the conference and attend the
> poster session.

Given that I am not going to attend the conference and am not even in
the "academic" business, is anyone interested in co-authoring a poster
about "Peer-to-peer Interoperability of Ontologies" as summarized in:

   http://suo.ieee.org/email/msg08138.html

Co-authors are welcome to elaborate on the impact of fully distributed
ontologies versus central "authorized" ones as well as technical feasability.

More than one co-author will be welcome too, but "conventional" thinkers
will not be, as can be figured out by following the discussions threads
in SUO that lead to this preliminary exposition.

So, this is up to you!

Best.

-- Jean-Luc Delatre
Creativity is no substitute for knowing what you are doing.
 http://perso.club-internet.fr/jld/  -- GSM: +33 6 11 24 06 29