Re: initial RDF Primer Working Draft

Steven Livingstone wrote:

> Upon first reading (fairly quickly) i had these comments.
>

> 1. You use the term bNode twice in discussing arcs and nodes, but don't
> explain what a "bNode" is or why you have adopted this name.

Steve--

Oops!  This is effectively a typo ("termo"?).  We were supposed to have
replaced all occurrences of "bNode" with "blank node" ("blank node" is
described, although perhaps not well enough, in the text just under
Figure 5).

I've noted your other comments.  This is an early draft, we've got a
fair bit of rewriting underway (the RDF/XML section is a particular
target), and we'll try to take everyone's comments into consideration.

A general comment to the list:  I don't expect to explicitly reply to
every comment (this one had a particularly straightforward
clarification), since the effective response to most of them is to fix
or add something, but we *are* paying attention to all of them, and
we'll try to do the appropriate fixing/adding.

One other comment:  I know this is hard, but it would help if responders
would comment just to the list, rather than both to the list and to me.
  I monitor the list (I also monitor rdf-comments), and if you reply to
me too, I get two copies of every message, and I can see the results
having bad effects on my digestion when I look at the size of my inbox
in the morning!

Thanks, everyone, for all your comments.

--Frank