RE: Mapping Notation3 to XML: An Alternate XML RDF Syntax

From: Graham Moore <gdm@empolis.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:39:30 -0000
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I've had a draft paper on creating an XML syntax for N3 called - 'XN3' - waiting around for me to do something with . I've now published it on the publications page of the SWS site, referenced below. I hope it makes a helpful contribution to both the N3 discussions and the RDF syntax debate. I'd really like some feedback on what people think.

all the best,