Article: Using RDF with SOAP

From: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:55:27 -0700
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
I mentioned this article deep in another message, and thought perhaps I should
point it out a bit more.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-soaprdf/?loc=dwmai

"""
This article examines ways that SOAP can be used to communicate information in
RDF models. It discusses ways of translating the fundamental data in RDF
models to the SOAP encoding for RPC-like exchange, or for directly passing
parts of the model in RDF/XML serialized form."""

I'd love to hear more thoughts, and perhaps it's time to rekindle RDF/WS
discussions, for which don't forget the rdfws mailing list: