ANN: DAML and RDF Topic Maps

From: Nikita Ogievetsky <nogievet@cogx.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:33:14 -0500
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, <topicmapmail@infoloom.com>
Dear all,

Here is a little announcement that I would like to make:

This Wednesday at KT2002 I will present new development in RDF Topic Maps
It will be shown how DAML-OIL can be used to enrich Topic Maps
and how DAML-OIL ontologies can be used to validate Topic Maps.

We will look at how "Quantum" effects in Topic Maps led me to consider
outlines of
Quantum Topic Maps Processing Model derived from TMPM4.

[1] http://www.cogx.com/rdfglasses.html