Fuzzy clustering for semantic web

From: AS Poeran <poeran@fel.tno.nl>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 07:29:08 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
[freed from spam trap -rrs]

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:42:56 -0500 (EST)
From: "AS Poeran" <poeran@fel.tno.nl>
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hello,

My name is Amar Poeran. I am a graduate student at the university of
Leiden in the Netherlands. I am working on my graduate assignment which
is about semantic webs. I have to visualise the nodes in this web by
means of clustering the nodes and present them to the users.
To cluster the nodes I want to use a fuzzy algorithm. The problem is I
can't find a fuzzy algorithm about semantics on the web. I was hoping
that someone knows a paper or algorithm which I can use/test. Please
respond to poeran@fel.tno.nl

Amar