Has anyone a working vCard Schema

From: (wrong string) öller <moeller@offis.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:19:32 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
                            Oldenburg, Montag, 4. März 2002
Salut www-rdf-interest,

 Renato Iannella suggests in http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf a way to
 represent vCard objects in RDF. Unfortunately, although the TR is
 very worthwhile reading, the RDF-Schema he made available under
 http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0 is neither valid itself
 nor does it work (after correcting the double IDs) for the examples
 given in the TR.

 Now, before I start creating a RDF-Schema for vCard, I would like to
 ask if someone out there in the wild already underwent the effort of
 doing so and were willing sharing her results with me...

       Thank you very much, Gerhard.

--
Gerhard Möller, Carl-von-Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg
mailto:moeller@offis.de  -  Tel.: +49-441-9722 122

5. Nie wieder will ich online bestellen und meine Kreditkartennummer aus
Sicherheitsgründen faxen.